When producing merchandise, University departments may use most of the University marks in accordance with any applicable University policy. Individuals, employed by the University, but acting independently, may use University marks in accordance with the guidelines found in the Individuals section of this website.

Departments may not use University marks in conjunction with commercial entities without either explicit, written permission from Trademarks and Licensing, or an approved University contract providing for such uses.

Use of The University Seal (Latin version) must be authorized by the University Registrar or by the Office of the Chancellor.

University departments may purchase goods bearing University marks. Please refer to “Internal Campus Suppliers” for additional information on this process.